Inspired by the environmental challenge, driven by the desire to solve problems long considered too difficult, Monumo is changing the game.
Our current vacancies
How we will reward you
- 30 days holiday a year, plus 8 bank holidays and additional time off between Christmas and New Year to reflect on the past year and prepare for the new
- After every 5th year at Monumo, you can take a paid sabbatical for 30 days to travel, work on personal projects, or simply to recharge and reboot
- Private healthcare
- Pension plan with employer contributions
- We all own a bit of Monumo! Everyone who joins will receive a meaningful share of the business in the form of options attached to their salary
- Shared full pay for maternity, paternity or adoption leave (subject to length of service)
- Support to take care of your mental and physical wellbeing
- Cycle to work scheme
- Hybrid working with 3 core days a week in the office. We are flexible about where you work.
- We encourage ongoing training and development for everyone - if you have an idea let us know, if it’s viable, we will sponsor it!
- We pay a referral bonus for new joiners you introduce to us as a thank you (subject to them completing their probationary period)
We are committed to building an inclusive work environment that makes Monumo a great place to work for everyone. We are an equal opportunity employer and want to build a work environment where everyone is happy, productive and respectful so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or additional needs that require accommodating, just let us know.